“Barry Quarles without question has contributed to the success of Washington REALTORS®. Every year, we rely on the data he develops, and his analysis of that data, to develop programs and communications strategies that make a real difference to our members.
His work is invaluable to us, and I have unhesitatingly recommended him to my counterparts around the country. I note that several of them, in turn, have provided testimonials for Barry. That should tell you what you need to know about the quality of his work.”
— Steve Francks, CEO, Washington REALTORS®
As a real estate professional, can you answer the following question? Your career could depend on it.
A typical Gen Y couple emails or texts you for information on a home they just saw on the Internet. How long will they wait to hear back from you?
The answer? Just five minutes max. After that, 66% of them will move on to the next agent. You’ll lose an astounding 91% of them if they don’t hear from you in less than thirty minutes.
The clock of change? It’s ticking fast.
That’s why it’s absolutely essential for real estate professionals to have new tools for a new market. With access to accurate and relevant data that’s meaningful to them – and most importantly, to their clients.
Since 1977, the research experts at MEG have provided the real estate industry with invaluable market research and analysis to help navigate rapidly-changing markets. Our impressive real estate roster includes the California Association of REALTORS®, Washington REALTORS®, Florida REALTORS®, First American Title, Lennar Homes and many more.
Every year, we interview tens of thousands of homebuyers, home sellers, REALTORS® and other industry players, making us one of the most knowledgeable and experienced real estate research firms in the business.
MEG introduces a new research service specifically designed for REALTORS®
The Value of Being a REALTOR®
The “Critical Conversation” to Increase Membership Revenue
If you’re ready for market-based research that meets or exceeds the most rigorous statistical and industry standards, contact us today.
Some of Our Real Estate Clients
- Akron Cleveland Association of REALTORS®
- Berkshire County Board of REALTORS®
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Cape Code & Islands Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- Cincinnati Area Board of REALTORS®
- Coldwell Banker
- Columbus REALTORS®
- Dayton Area Board of REALTORS®
- First American Title Company
- Florida REALTORS®
- Greater Boston Association of REALTORS®
- Greater Newburyport Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- Indiana Association of REALTORS®
- Lennar Homes
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Minnesota Association of REALTORS®
- North Central Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- Northeast Association of REALTORS®
- North Shore Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- Ohio Association of REALTORS®
- Plymouth & Source Shore Association of REALTORS® Inc.
- REALTORS® Association of Pioneer Valley, Inc.
- Southeastern Massachusetts Association of REALTORS®
- Washington REALTORS®
- Worcester Regional Association of REALTORS®