“My satisfaction with MEG is based on their ability to take complicated data, provide a thorough analysis, and draw strong conclusions that are really understood.”
— Peggy Biltz, CEO, Dairy Council of California
Dwindling water supplies. Skyrocketing feed costs. A flood of low cost imports from other countries.
Times aren’t just tough for the agriculture industry – they’re downright treacherous.
Although the U.S. still ranks as a major world food supplier, other nations continue to take huge bites out of our dominance – internationally and right here at home.
So how do you make sound business decisions – and keep the competition from eating you alive? Since 1977, the team at MEG Research has partnered with major agricultural groups like the Dairy Council of California, Sunkist, Western Growers, Ocean Mist, California Citrus Research Board and more. We dig deep into the data, keeping industry professionals on top of the critical changes and most important trends. We show you:
- The hidden perceptions in the marketplace that can make or break your product
- The profound cultural differences in how consumers use common products – and the specific marketing messages that will resonate with them
- What’s deep in the data that can uncover the next big trends
- Insights and strategies to counter industry opponents
If you’re ready for market-based research that meets or exceeds the most rigorous statistical and industry standards, contact us today.
Some of Our Agriculture Clients
- California Citrus Research Board
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- California Milk Advisory Board
- California Rice Commission
- Dairy Council of California
- National Dairy Board
- Ocean Mist
- Sunkist Growers
- The Wine Institute
- Western Growers Association